Thursday, December 13, 2012

Life: Final Post

Through shear self torture I ended up making a much more developed animatic than I anticipated. I may as well have gone and animated it. Below is the results of my work along with a couple of screenshots documenting what program I used and how I went about working in it.

I decided to go with what I'm familiar with, which is flash. I already know the interface like the back of my hand and motion tweens were what really helped bring this animatic to life. While I am against using them, they do help for still frames.


Simply to reiterate, below are the characters that appear in the animatic.
Not all are accounted for due to a time crunch, so the only ones that are actually in the opening theme are posted below.













       Now without further delay.
        Here is the presentation.
     (please click the picture below)
CLICK ME! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment