Saturday, March 2, 2013

Rhythm Between Us Remake: Part 1

So in about....2008? I made one of my favorite pieces of Ziggy and Scribbles....



I don't normally want to remake my pieces but this one was one of the only ones that could of been so much more than what it is. Plus my skill level back then is kinda bleh compared to now I suppose. My aim for the remake was to emphasize more of the "rhythm" part of it than the whole dark and light crap.


So this is the sketch, and i'm currently working on the lineart for this one. I'm probably going to turn their wings into more abstracts pieces of metal. (Since that 's what Ziggy and Scribbles powers are technically made out of anyway)  It'll look more interesting too. So when i'm done with the lineart I'll post that before I go into colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment